Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Week Two: Did The Walking Dead Make a Mistake with Season 3?

WARNING: If you have not see AMC'S The Walking Dead Season 3 all the way through, then please do not read this, this article contains spoilers!!!!!! This is your only WARNING!!!!!

I would have to agree with Allison 100%! Seeing as Andrea was my favorite character on the AMC's The Walking Dead! I was furious when out of nowhere they killed off a fan favorite like Andrea. I would like to tell the producers this: "Now that you have 'possibly' killed off Andrea, if you EVEN THINK OF KILLING Michonne I will be even more angry!!!!!! Just saying!"

By taking that huge leap and cutting a huge fan favorite like Andrea they probably lost a few fans, I am not saying that the show is going to crap, because even without Andrea I am still looking forward to Michonne kicking some more ass in season 4! Even with the loss of a great character like Andrea, I feel  they really stepped up in making Michonne a member of the group, In case you can't tell Michonne is now my favorite character! (Andrea will live forever in our hearts!)

Another thing I didn't like was the role they have put Carl, Rick's son, in. Why would you turn that young boy into a psycho. Granted for a while in season 3 Carl's dad was a psycho also, so maybe like father like son?? LOL. And what was that crap with Laurie? She died and then came back as a pregnant ghost even though she had her baby before she was actually dead, use your brain she wouldn't be pregnant as a ghost!!!!

A few things that they did well would have to be: 1.) Michonne is a strong, independent, quite character just like Andrea so it was a pretty good replacement but not too good. 2.) Merle died the first time in an honorable way! That is before he became a walker.

Other than some of the bad things, like killing off Andrea, the season was amazing and I for one cannot wait for season 4 to get here! GO TEAM MICHONNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I do not claim to own nor own the rights of this picture! It belongs to the creators of AMC's The Walking Dead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment