Tuesday, May 07, 2013

What Is This About Dinosaurs?

So, I know it has been a while since the last time I have blogged, but I think we have a strange but interesting question to answer for today's blog.
From one of my Twitter followers: "If you had to pick a dinosaur, that represents you as a person, what dinosaur would you pick to be? Why?"
Now I had to do a ton of research into dinosaurs to see which dinosaur fit me the best.
So I went here: http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=whichdino and took a dinosaur personality test, though I am well aware that there is no way of knowing the true personalities of something that lived over 750 million year ago.
Anyways my results came out that I am more like an Ankylosaurus, An Ankylosaurus is a large herbivore, meaning they only eat plant life. They look much like this.

This picture was taken from google. I have no rights to this picture. Thank You.
I didn't really see my self as being one of these dinosaurs but I guess you never really know what these guys thought like, never know I could be just like them. According to archaeologists they are known for traveling alone and are typically very shy. They have armor on their backs to protect them from a direct attack from a carnivorous dinosaur. However, they have a club like thing on their tail that they can use if they are forced to.

Take the test, Find out what Dinosaur you are and then tweet me @TheOfficialJCC and let me know your results. Have any new topics you want discussed also tweet me or @AllisonKClark88! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment