Friday, June 07, 2013

What is your dream job?

I think the real question here is, What is your dream job? And are you chasing that dream job, do you have that dream job already, or is it just a dream?
For me I am currently in college so that  I can get my dream job and possibly have one of the most amazing jobs ever. I have always wanted to be a mediator/arbitrator/litigator. As a mediator I want to help people and companies to come to a mutual agreement without having to pay the enormous fine that come from going to court, this way everyone wins. Unfortunately this is not an easy job to obtain. You have to get a degree in either Paralegal or Internal Law Affairs just to start out and then you have to have at least 5 years in that field before you can move up to mediation, which requires yet another degree in conflict resolution, business law, and a BAR association license. It is really hard, but I am on my way there and with any luck and a ton of work I will hopefully be a mediator by the time I am 30. Which is young for a mediator. If you want to know more about what a mediator job is like, you can check out the TV show Fairly Legal and watch what Kate Reed, Played by Sarah Shahi; It is such a great show and I would really love to have her job.
So let us know if you have any questions or anything like that, on twitter or face book. And also let us know what is your dream job or career. And have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment