Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Great "What if..."

If I had the chance to change something or to change everything, I would be a completely different person, I would change where I live, where I am going, who I am going to be and I would even change what I am now. I know this sounds a tad harsh, but you really need to like yourself to like anything or anyone else. At this point in time in my life, I don't quite know who I am yet or who I am supposed to be. So, if I could decide I would be a famous peace advocate working hard daily to bring peace and prosperity to the world, but not as a ruler of the free world more of as a guide to help every person understand each other. I guess I am going to be doing that now just on a much smaller scale. I am going to college to be a mediator, someone who takes nobody's side and calls it down the middle, and helps people to make the best decisions that are good for everyone. I would love to be a person who does everything correctly and is looked up to by someone. But that doesn't look like that will happen. Anyways lesson learned, try not to be too critical on yourself not everyone can be a famous advocate for peace, in fact I don't think I have ever heard of one at all.

What would you decide? Let us know on Face Book or Twitter! Or just leave a comment below. Thanks for reading and Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment