Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Apple or Android? Mac or PC?

Believe it or not that is a hard question.

I have an iPhone (Apple), an (Android) tablet, and a Compaq laptop, so I'm all mixed up. I'm not a particular fan of my iPhone, but it was a Christmas present, so I'm stuck with it for another year and a half, but I will tell you my next one will not be an iPhone. I'm satisfied with my tablet, occasionally it makes me mad, but for the most part I'm satisfied. My laptop I love, I had the choice of whatever laptop I wanted, and I choose this one because it was similar to my previous one and it as simple to use. Jonathan has a mac book, I didn't like it.

So I really can't answer that question, aside from the fact I'm not a big apple or mac fan. I'm good with android and PC.

So what about you, what do you prefer? Let us know via twitter @AllisonKClark88 and @TheofficialJCC you can also shoot us a topic for next week's blog there too! Have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment