Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Apple or Android? Mac or PC?

      I do not own this picture! All rights are reserved by OSXDaily.com! Thank You.

  So I have been asked this question many times. Are you an Apple Inc. person or are you for the other side? Well in my opinion neither is actually better than the other, it really just comes down to personal preference and what you find the best. When I got the first I-Phone I thought it was complete crap. But I hated my android phone more than anything, it was buggy and froze a metric shit-ton. Now Since I got the I-Phone 4s a while back, I do not think that I will ever have another phone that isn't an I-Phone, unless Apple Inc. really screws up big time. I have had absolutely no problems with my I-Phone, though I know some people who have had a ton of problems. So for me it's I-Phone all the way on this one.

    Now as for the Mac vs PC one I will get into a tad more detail as to my answer. I absolutely love my MacBook, and I used a Mac in my graphics design class and it was the best computer ever but only for work purposes. My Mac absolutely tanks at gaming which sucks. This is where I also love PCs because they are way more stable with gaming software. So for this one I would have to say I love both. I love my Mac for busy work and YouTube but I love PCs for gaming!

    Let me know what you think, Are you Mac or PC? Do you prefer Android or I-Phone? Let me know on Twitter. Tweet me @TheOfficialJCC! Have a Great week guys, and if you get bored you can go check out the other blog page, http://ramblingsbyakcjcc.blogspot.com! Make sure to Follow me and my cousin on Twitter @AllisonKClark88 and @TheOfficialJCC! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment