Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Do you miss being in school?

    I also am one who loved school, I was in the popular group at my old high school and not too bad off at college either. I graduated high school in 2011 but I am still in college. Some things came up and I had to take this year off of college and I was just talking the other day about how I wish I had homework to do because that always made me stand out in class. I was the over achiever that always tried my absolute hardest to get things done and done perfectly. No one in my family has ever actually gone to college and gotten a degree that helped them get a job so I want to be different. I am going to school for Mediation/ Arbitration/ and Litigation so that I can be exactly where I want and maybe some day join the CIA as an Intelligence Agent. So do I miss school? Yes, because every year I take off, feels like a year that I am going backwards away from my goal and not towards it. It is crazy I know but I always loved school.

No comments:

Post a Comment