Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Have you ever been addicted to a show that was removed from television and you wondered why?

Have you ever been addicted to a show that was removed from television and you wondered why?
I ran across this question a few times while looking for a topic to blog about. This seems to be because of the rumors surrounding a few television series that may or may not be canceled this summer.

First let me start by listing shows that I was addicted to that were canceled. Starting with my favorite show ever, which would be Fairly Legal, It ran really well on USA Network for a while but was canceled mid season for lack of views. It blows my mind that, a show with such a good story and perfect characters could be canceled. I figured there just weren't enough people who knew about the show. The next show I was addicted to that was taken off the air was Flashpoint. They removed it from the television for about 2 months and then brought it back, thank goodness. I loved Flashpoint for 2 reasons, one it was full of action and who doesn't like a good cop show, also it had Amy Jo Johnson in it, formerly the first pink power ranger! Then AMC was removed from TV and The Walking Dead was gone, but luckily enough people raved to get AMC back and The Walking Dead back. Also IRT: Ice Road Truckers was removed from TV for almost an entire year, but an announcement was made that it will be back this June and I will finally get to see Lisa Kelly again.

Have you ever been addicted to a TV show that was canceled? Let me know your story on FaceBook or Twitter.

Have a question that you would like to see answered on here? Tweet me @TheOfficialJCC on Twitter! Have a great week and we will see you next time. You want to see more blogs head on over to "Ramblings" also by Allison and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment