Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Great What If...

There is a movie called What If? it is avaiable on Netflix, if you haven't seen it or heard of it. "15 years ago, Ben Walker left his girlfriend and his ministry calling for a business opportunity. Now with a high-paying career and a trophy fiancé, he is visited by an angel, who gives him a glimpse into what his life would look like had he followed his calling." Below is the trailer...take a peek at it.
 
 
 
If you aren't up on Christian movies, there is another movie with the same primise called "The Family Man" "A fast-lane investment broker, offered the opportunity to see how the other half lives, wakes up to find that his sports car and girlfriend have become a mini-van and wife."
 
 
 


These two men are given a glimpse of what their lives could've been, had they made different choices in their lives, so I ask our readers, would you have a different life, or wish you would've made different choices in your life?

As for me, I probably would've made some changes but not many, but then again I'm only 24 years old. I guess if I were to change some of the choices I made, maybe try a little harder to get along with my step parents before I did. Got my licences when I was 16 like most of my friends, probably got a job then too, becasue trying to find a job now, with absolutly no job experince is rough, even though I have a college degree.

If I were to have a great what if... I'm not sure how different my life would be, what would've changed, what wouldn't change, but it is fun to think about.

So to Jonathan and our readers, if you were given the great what if, what would yours be like? Let us know @AllisonKClark88 and @TheOfficialJCC and let us know if you have any ideas for next weeks blogs let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment