Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Do you miss being in school?

As the first day of school approaches fast, I keep thinking about being back in school, weather it be high school or college. As I was walking through the back to school section at Wal-Mart, which by the way is the best time to buy office supplies, I realized how much I actually miss school. You know when we were in school we couldn't wait to grow up and get out, WE WERE CRAZY, what were we thinking!!!!!!!!!! Being an adult sucks right now, I want to go back to a simpler time when there wasn't as much responsibility involved. I miss being in school, of course I am thinking about going back to get a higher degree, however it will be doing it online as not to interfere with my working, you know there aren't a lot of things that I regret, however not going away to college is probably one of the things I do regret. I so miss being in school, some of you may think I'm crazy, I always loved school and learning, as a matter of fact I am still learning with my job so I do enjoy my job, but I still miss being in school. Those of you still in school thinking I'm nuts, in a few years you will see what I mean, I've been out of high school for 7 years and out of college for almost a year, I truly miss it.


So what do you think? Do you miss being in school? Let us know via twitter, @AllisonKClark88 and @TheOfficialJCC you can also tweet us a new topic for next weeks blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment