Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Is there a need to loose weight?

I got this idea from a story I read on Yahoo! I am a big girl, those of you that know me know this, you also know that I have always been this way, I think there is a difference between being skinny and being healthy. I honestly don't think that you need to loose weight if you are in good health. By good health I mean no diabetes or high blood pressure. Weight is just a number, if your other numbers aren't being affected by this number, I don't believe their is a need to change it. Now wanting to change it or having to change it is a different story, but just changing it to appease someone else isn't worth it. If you are healthy, and happy with the way you look, that is all that matters.

Here is the link to the story: http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/girlfriend-weighs-more-170300690.html

I think I need a guy like the one in this story. I fully support this couple and I hope that after reading the story you will too.

Let us know what you think via twitter @AllisonKClark88 and @TheOfficialJCC also let us know if you have any ideas for next week's topics.    

No comments:

Post a Comment