Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What was the best video game, movie, and song of 2012?

This is a very good topic...

I don't play many video games, however I am totally addicted to The Sims 3, I spent over a hundred hours in one month playing it!

 
 
I have gotten in the habit of not going to the theater because the price isn't worth it. I will watch the movie once it come out on DVD or to Netflix.
 
I would have to say that "The Lucky One" would have been one of the best, of course I'm a huge Nichols Sparks fan.
The Lucky One (2012) Poster
 
I lied I did go see Magic Mike in theaters but I didn't pay for it, it was my birthday present from my step mom.
 
Magic Mike (2012) Poster
 
As I have grown so has my musical taste. I would have to say my favorite song of 2012 was "Blown Away" by Carrie Underwood
 
File:Carrie Underwood - Blown Away (single).png
 
I do not own any of these pictures, they are the property of their owners who own the rights and respects there within.
 
 
What do you think? Let us know via twitter @AllisonKClark88 or @TheOfficialJCC also let us know if you have a question that you want answered in a future blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment